- eBook:ActionScript Developer's Guide to Robotlegs: Building Flexible Rich Internet Applications
- Author:Joel Hooks, Stray (Lindsey Fallow)
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:August 20, 2011
- Pages:140 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
The authors provide a walkthrough of specific features in two applications they've written in Robotlegs, complete with code for each application as a whole. You'll learn how to achieve a balance of flexibility and consistency in your own projects.
- Solve 80% of your coding problems with 20% of the API
- Gain code-base flexibility with automated Dependency Injection
- Learn the anatomy of a Robotlegs application
- Understand the relationships between models, services, control code, and views in the framework's MVCS architecture
- See how the Robotlegs’ approach facilitates Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Pick up practical methods for architecting Robotlegs solutions
- Get expert insights to power-up your existing Robotlegs code
2. The Robotlegs dream...
3. Anatomy of a Robotlegs application
4. Automated Dependency Injection
5. The Robotlegs context in action
6. The CommandMap in action
7. Models and services: How are they different?
8. Connecting views with Mediators
9. Working with Robotlegs: Rich Examples
10. Testing your Robotlegs application