- eBook:Server-Side Enterprise Development with Angular: Use Angular Universal to pre-render your web pages, improving SEO and application UX
- Author:Bram Borggreve
- Data:November 29, 2018
- Pages:142 pages
- Explore differences between server-side and client-side rendering
- Learn how to create a progressive web app with great SEO support
- Discover best practices and how to use them to develop an app
Book DescriptionWith the help of Server-Side Enterprise Development with Angular, equip yourself with the skills required to create modern, progressive web applications that load quickly and efficiently. This fast-paced book is a great way to learn how to build an effective UX by using the new features of Angular 7 beta, without wasting efforts in searching for referrals.
To start off, you'll install Angular CLI and set up a working environment, followed by learning to distinguish between the container and presentational components. You'll explore advanced concepts such as making requests to a REST API from an Angular application, creating a web server using Node.js and Express, and adding dynamic metadata. You'll also understand how to implement and configure a service worker using Angular PWA and deploy the server-side rendered app to the cloud.
By the end of this book, you'll have developed skills to serve your users views that load instantly, while reaping all the SEO benefits of improved page indexing.
What you will learn
- Identify what makes an Angular application SEO-friendly
- Generate commands to create components and services
- Distinguish between the container and presentational components
- Implement server-side rendering using Angular Universal
- Create a web server using Node.js and Express
- Add dynamic metadata to your web application
- Deploy a server-side rendered app to the cloud
- Implement and configure a service worker using Angular PWA
Who this book is forServer-Side Enterprise Development with Angular is for you if you are an experienced front-end developer who wants to quickly work through examples that demonstrate all the key features of server-side development. You need some prior exposure to Angular to follow through this book.
2. Creating the App Logic
3. Server-Side Rendering
4. Service Workers
Download Server-Side Enterprise Development with Angular: Use Angular Universal to pre-render your web pages, improving SEO and application UX PDF or ePUB format free