- eBook:Raspberry Pi: An Easy Guide to Programming, Developing, and Setup of Raspberry PI Projects for Beginners
- Author:ALEXIS RODRÍGUEZ
- Data:August 11, 2020
- Pages:250 pages
If you are a beginner, a Pythonista, or a Pythoneer, you have a guidebook that can help you to set up and navigate through Raspberry PI device. This pocket-size computer can create exciting games and animations, automation scripts, and other innovative projects with little or no experience by following the descriptions you will learn in this handbook.
The Raspbian software will help you manage graphical user interfaces and handle other operating software in Python at an affordable price. The PI has introduced a new group of geeks in a computer with a credit card size. With this, beginners and experienced programmers can develop and control robotics and gadgets without much ado.
Other exciting things you will learn from this book include
- Features, specifications, and functionalities of Raspberry PI
- All the tools required to install and setup Raspberry Pi
- Different models of Raspberry PI and the connections
- The basic programs in Python
- Understanding the string theory, lists, and dictionaries
- A comprehensive analysis of classes, methods, and modules
- How to use the internet and files with Raspberry PI
- Understand graphical user interfaces (GUIs) and hardware interfaces in Raspberry PI
- Lead fader and prototyping projects
- Build projects in Raspberry PI
- Understand Raspberry PI projects
- How to program games
- And many more. ....
Download Raspberry Pi: An Easy Guide to Programming, Developing, and Setup of Raspberry PI Projects for Beginners PDF or ePUB format free