Plus, your favorite YouTube makers offer their tips and tricks for getting started making videos, how to grow your channel, and what you need to get a great shot (Hint: it’s probably in your pocket right now).
And don’t forget, Halloween is right around the corner! Learn to build an R/C roving pop-up zombie-in-a-trashcan to scare the daylights out of the neighborhood, make a light and cheap fog projection screen for your haunted house, and create a flaming window setup so realistic, you’ll have to warn the fire department about erroneous reports ahead of time.
Lastly, read the finale of Make: ‘s series on how our community can help avert catastrophic climate change.
Plus, over 43 projects including:
- Block ads across your entire home network with the Pi-hole ad blocker
- Use code to make beautiful topographical maps of the Moon, Mars, and more
- Create a swirling stormy snow globe with LED-lit rheoscopic fluid
- Build a DIY mobile handwashing station for your community
- Tips and builds for exercising your constitutional right to protest safely and effectively
- Macramé an adorable Bay Yoda from The Mandalorian
- And much more!
Download Make: Volume 74: The rise of Python, Program your Hardware the fastest and Easiest way PDF or ePUB format free