- eBook:DIY Solar Projects - Updated Edition: Small Projects to Whole-home Systems: Tap Into the Sun
- Author:Eric Smith, Philip Schmidt
- Data:January 1, 2017
- Pages:192 pages
Put the sun to work in your home with the new, expanded edition of the popular 2011 title DIY Solar Projects. Like the original, this edition offers small-scale, achievable solar projects that homeowners can build and install themselves. From cooking in solar ovens, to mounting solar panels on your roof, this book teaches how to take advantage of solar energy. It's all possible with relatively small investments and minimal DIY building experience.
You'll learn how to make:
- Tool trailer with available AC-power (directly from the sun)
- Solar systems for marine crafts
- Solar-powered security light
- Solar water heater
- Solar hot-air collector window mount
- Solar lumber kiln
- Solar battery charging station
This book also offers an extensive resource guide with links to tax-reducing, subsidy, and support programs on both a national and state-by-state level. With high energy costs and an environment that demands cleaner fuel sources, now is the time to introduce new, cost-saving solar projects into your home.
Download DIY Solar Projects - Updated Edition: Small Projects to Whole-home Systems: Tap Into the Sun PDF or ePUB format free