―John D. McDowall, Author of Complex Enterprise Architecture
Digital Transformation of Enterprise Architecture is the first book to propose Enterprise Architecture (EA) as the most important element (after Business Models) for digital transformation of enterprises. This book makes digital transformation more tangible by showing the rationale and typical technologies associated with it, and these technologies in turn reveal the essence of digital transformation. This book would be useful for analysts, designers and developers of future-ready agile application systems.
This book proposes that it is the perennial quest for interoperability & portability, scalability, availability, etc., that has directed and driven the evolution of the IT/IS industry in the past 50 years. It is this very quest that has led to the emergence of technologies like service-oriented, cloud, and big data computing. In addition to the conventional attributes of EA like interoperability, scalability and availability, this book identifies additional attributes of mobility, ubiquity, security, analyticity, and usability.
This pragmatic book:
- Identifies three parts effort for any digital transformation: Business Models, Enterprise Architectures and Enterprise Processes.
- Describes eight attributes of EA: interoperability, scalability, availability, mobility, ubiquity, security, analyticity, and usability.
- Explains the corresponding technologies of service-oriented, cloud, big data, context-aware, Internet of Things (IoT), blockchain, soft, and interactive computing.
- Briefs on auxiliary technologies like integration, virtualization, replication, spatio-temporal databases, embedded systems, cryptography, data mining, and interactive interfaces that are essential for digital transformation of enterprise architecture.
- Introduces interactive interfaces like voice, gaze, gesture and 3D interfaces.
- Provides an overview of blockchain computing, soft computing, and customer interaction systems.
Section I Genesis of Digital Transformation of Enterprise Architecture
2. Systems Theory
3. Digital Transformation of Enterprises
4. Distributed Systems
Section II Road to Digital Transformation of Enterprise Architecture
Section III Digital Transformation of Enterprise Architecture
15. Service-Oriented Computing
16. Cloud Computing
17. Big Data Computing
18. Context-Aware Computing
19. Internet of Things (IoT) Computing
20. Blockchain Computing
21. Soft Computing
22. Interactive Computing
Download Digital Transformation of Enterprise Architecture PDF or ePUB format free