- eBook:Hands-On Artificial Intelligence for Blockchain: Converging Blockchain and AI to build smart applications for new economies
- Author:Ganesh Prasad Kumble
- Data:August 11, 2020
- Pages:268 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
- Develop your skills by understanding the fundamentals of the implementation of AI in blockchain
- Get well-versed with AI-Blockchain ecosystem to build your smart Dapps
- Leverage insights from multiple live use-cases of AI and Blockchain for your solutions using Ethereum and Hyperledger
Book DescriptionBlockchain provides a distributed database of immutable records which are executed and shared among stakeholders. This guide will give you a headstart on the convergence of artificial intelligence and blockchain.
We will start by explaining all the required blockchain concepts, variants along with their key differences and more. Further familiarising you with different types of Hyperledger framework such as Iroha, Fabric, Sawtooth, Indy, and Burrow. You will then understand key concepts of artificial neural networks, machine learning, deep learning with real-world examples.
Moving ahead, you will see how the global decentralized databases, as well as file systems, will help you perform better AI analytics and how you can empower blockchain using AI algorithms and models. You will implement all required important scenarios to learn how to build cognitive decentralized applications. Later you will go through different domains and cover relevant case studies which will help us to link AI with blockchain technology. Lastly, you will learn how to develop, compile, and deploy your own smart contracts using the best techniques.
By the end of this book, you will be able to build smart solutions AI systems with the clear convergence of AI and blockchain attributes in it.
What you will learn
- Understand the fundamentals of Blockchain and AI methodologies using various technologies and frameworks such as Hyperledger and Ethereum
- Learn the significance of data collection, cleaning, and processing in AI modeling
- Understand the application of analytics in cryptocurrency with live use cases
- Get to grips with open and private intelligent blockchains on the Ethereum platform
- Understand the design approach behind adding intelligence factor to dApps (diApps)
- Apply predictive analytics, sentiment analysis, ARIMA, forecasting, and so on in the cryptocurrency
Who This Book Is ForThis book is for blockchain and AI architects, developers, data scientists, data engineers and evangelists who want to bring the power of artificial intelligence in Blockchain applications. If you want a perfect blend of theoretical and practical use cases to understand how to implement smart cognitive insights into blockchain solutions, this book is what you need! Having some knowledge of machine learning and blockchain concepts are mandatory.
Chapter 1: Getting Started with Blockchain
Chapter 2: Introduction to the AI Landscape
Section 2: Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence
Chapter 3: Domain-Specific Applications of AI and Blockchain
Chapter 4: AI- and Blockchain-Driven Databases
Chapter 5: Empowering Blockchain Using AI
Chapter 6: Cryptocurrency and Artificial Intelligence
Section 3: Developing Blockchain Products
Chapter 7: Development Life Cycle of a DIApp
Chapter 8: Implementing DIApps
Chapter 9: The Future of AI with Blockchain