- eBook:McGraw-Hill's Taxation of Individuals and Business Entities 2020 Edition
- Author:Brian Spilker, Benjamin Ayers, John Robinson, Edmund Outslay, Ronald Worsham, John Barrick, Connie Weaver
- Edition:11 edition
- Data:April 3, 2019
- Pages:1264 pages
The bold and innovative McGraw-Hill Taxation series is now the most widely adopted code-based Tax title across the country instructors. It’s apparent why the clear, organized, and engaging delivery of content, paired with the most current and robust tax code updates, is used by more than 600 schools.
The breadth of the topical coverage, the storyline approach to presenting the material, the emphasis on the tax and nontax consequences of multiple parties involved in transactions, and the integration of financial and tax accounting topics make this book ideal for the modern tax curriculum.
- Storyline Approach: Each chapter begins with a storyline that introduces a set of characters or a business entity facing specific tax-related situations. Examples related to the storyline allow students to learn the code in context.
- Integrated Examples: In addition to providing examples in-context, we provide "What if" scenarios within many examples to illustrate how variations in the facts might or might not change the answers.
- More than 100 Videos: Guided Example hint videos provide students with on-demand walk-throughs of key Tax topics, offering narrated, animated, step-by-step solutions to algorithmic variants for select exercises similar to those assigned.
- Conversational Writing Style, Superior Organization, and Real-World Focus
2. Tax Compliance, the IRS, and Tax Authorities
3. Tax Planning Strategies and Related Limitations
4. Individual Income Tax Overview, Dependents, and Filing Status
5. Gross Income and Exclusions
6. Individual Deductions
8. Individual Income Tax Computation and Tax Credits
9. Business Income, Deductions, and Accounting Methods
10. Property Acquisition and Cost Recovery
11. Property Dispositions
13. Retirement Savings and Deferred Compensation
14. Tax Consequences of Home Ownership
15. Entities Overview
16. Corporate Operations
17. Accounting for Income Taxes
18. Corporate Taxation: Nonliquidating Distributions
19. Corporate Formation, Reorganization, and Liquidation
20. Forming and Operating Partnerships
21. Dispositions of Partnership Interests and Partnership Distributions
22. S Corporations
23. State and Local Taxes
24. The U.S. Taxation of Multinational Transactions
25. Transfer Taxes and Wealth Planning
Download McGraw-Hill's Taxation of Individuals and Business Entities 2020 Edition PDF or ePUB format free