In recent years, mathematics has experienced amazing growth in the engineering sciences. Mathematics forms the common foundation of all engineering disciplines. This book provides a comprehensive range of mathematics applied in various fields of engineering for different tasks such as civil engineering, structural engineering, computer science, and electrical engineering, among others. It offers chapters that develop the applications of mathematics in engineering sciences, conveys the innovative research ideas, offers real-world utility of mathematics, and has a significance in the life of academics, practitioners, researchers, and industry leaders.
- Focuses on the latest research in the field of engineering applications
- Includes recent findings from various institutions
- Identifies the gaps in the knowledge in the field and provides the latest approaches
- Presents international studies and findings in modeling and simulation
- Offers various mathematical tools, techniques, strategies, and methods across different engineering fields