- eBook:Applied Analytics through Case Studies Using SAS and R: Implementing Predictive Models and Machine Learning Techniques
- Author:Deepti Gupta
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:August 4, 2018
- Pages:424 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
This book is ideal for those who are well-versed in writing code and have a basic understanding of statistics, but have limited experience in implementing predictive models and machine learning techniques for analyzing real world data. The most challenging part of solving industrial business problems is the practical and hands-on knowledge of building and deploying advanced predictive models and machine learning algorithms.
Applied Analytics through Case Studies Using SAS and R is your answer to solving these business problems by sharpening your analytical skills.
What You'll Learn
- Understand analytics and basic data concepts
- Use an analytical approach to solve Industrial business problems
- Build predictive model with machine learning techniques
- Create and apply analytical strategies
Data scientists, developers, statisticians, engineers, and research students with a great theoretical understanding of data and statistics who would like to enhance their skills by getting practical exposure in data modeling.
Chapter 2: Banking Case Study
Chapter 3: Retail Case Study
Chapter 4: Telecommunication Case Study
Chapter 5: Healthcare Case Study
Chapter 6: Airline Case Study
Chapter 7: FMCG Case Study