- eBook:Reactive with ClojureScript Recipes: Functional Programming for the Web
- Author:Nicolas Modrzyk
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:September 29, 2017
- Pages:392 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
Throughout the book, Reactive with ClojureScript Recipes uses progressively more complex examples and introduces you to a set of powerful tools that target rapid web application development. In the last chapter, you'll use these concepts for an HTML5-based deployment to smart phones.
ClojureScript is your functional programming language for the web. ClojureScript looks like a LISP, and compiles to jаvascript, and thus runs nicely run in the browser.
What You'll Learn
- Write simple static web apps with Boot
- Iintegrate ClojureScript and its libraries
- Animate content, play with sound and videos
- Use Reagent, and be Reactive in the browser.
- Run your Application on a smart phones.
Clojure developers who want to turn their functional skills to the web and jаvascript advanced developers who want reuse their web skills in a different language
Chapter 2: ClojureScript
Chapter 3: Working with jаvascript
Chapter 4: Functional Reactive Programming with Reagent
Chapter 5: Beyond