- eBook:Deployment of Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions: A complete guide to cloud development using Microsoft Azure
- Author:Florian Klaffenbach, Jan-Henrik Damaschke, Oliver Michalski, Ritesh Modi
- Data:December 21, 2018
- Pages:724 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
- Deploy Azure Active Directory and implement synchronization
- Manage storage solutions with Azure network services
- Implement Azure cloud based on organizational requirements
Book DescriptionMicrosoft Azure has numerous effective solutions that shape the future of any business. Over the years, Azure cloud services have grown quickly, and the number of organizations adopting Azure for their cloud services is also gradually increasing. Leading industry giants are finding that Azure fulfills their extensive cloud requirements.
Deployment of Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions starts with an extensive introduction to all the categories of designs available with Azure. These design patterns focus on different aspects of the cloud such as high availability, data management, and so on.
You will learn various aspects such as building your cloud structure and architecture. You will also have a brief understanding of the different types of services provided by Azure, such as Azure functions and Azure Analytics, which can prove beneficial for an organization. You will learn each and every aspect and function required to develop an Azure cloud based on your organizational requirements.
By the end of this Learning Path, you will be able to develop a full-fledged Azure cloud as well as implement Azure solutions such as networking, storage, and cloud effectively.
This Learning Path includes content from the following Packt products:
- Implementing Azure Solutions by Florian Klaffenbach, Jan-Henrik Damaschke, Oliver Michalski
- Azure for Architects by Ritesh Modi
What you will learn
- Implement routing and network devices
- Understand the working of different storage accounts in Azure
- Plan, deploy, and secure virtual machines
- Deploy and manage Azure Containers
- Familiarize yourself with the components of the Azure Cloud platform
- Use enterprise security guidelines for your Azure deployment
- Design and implement Serverless solutions
- Understand cloud architecture and the deployment pipeline
Who this book is forDeployment of Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions is for IT architects, system and network admins, and DevOps engineers who are aware of Azure solutions and want to implement them for their organization. Prior basic knowledge of the Azure Cloud platform is good to have.
Chapter 2: Azure Resource Manager and Tools
Chapter 3: Deploying and Synchronizing Azure Active Directory
Chapter 4: Implementing Azure Networks
Chapter 5: Implementing and Securing Azure Storage Accounts
Chapter 6: Planning and Deploying Virtual Machines in Azure
Chapter 7: Implementing Azure Cloud Services
Chapter 8: Implementing Azure Container Service
Chapter 9: Implementing Azure Security
Chapter 10: Azure Design Patterns
Chapter 11: Designing High Availability
Chapter 12: Implementing Scalability
Chapter 13: Designing IoT Solutions
Chapter 14: Designing and Implementing Data Solutions
Chapter 15: Designing and Implementing Serverless Solutions
Chapter 16: Designing Policies, Locks, and Tags
Chapter 17: DevOps on Azure