The situation with the study of infinite dimensional linear groups is like the situation that has developed in the theory of groups, in the transition from the study of finite groups to the study of infinite groups which appeared about one hundred years ago. It is well known that this transition was extremely efficient and led to the development of a rich and central branch of algebra: Infinite group theory.
The hope is that this book can be part of a similar transition in the field of linear groups.
- This is the first book dedicated to infinite-dimensional linear groups
- This is written for experts and graduate students specializing in algebra and parallel disciplines
- This book discusses a very new theory and accumulates many important and useful results
2. Irreducible Linear Groups
3. Linear Groups Which Are Close to Irreducible
4. The Central Dimension of a Linear Group and Its Generalizations
5. Linear Groups Saturated with Subgroups of Finite Central Dimension
6. Covering by Finite Dimensional Subspaces
Download Linear Groups: The Accent on Infinite Dimensionality PDF or ePUB format free