- eBook:SAP MII: Functional and Technical Concepts in Manufacturing Industries
- Author:Suman Mukherjee, Saptaparna Mukherjee (Das)
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:July 21, 2017
- Pages:362 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
This book starts with an overview of SAP's manufacturing integration and intelligence application and explains why it is so important. You'll then see how it is applied in various manufacturing sectors.
The biggest challenge in manufacturing industries is to reduce the manual work and human intervention so that the process becomes automatic. SAP MII explains how to bridge the gap between management and production and bring sound vital information to the shop floor in real time.
With this book you'll see how to ensure existing manufacturing and information systems share a common interface for all users in your enterprise.
What You'll Learn
- Understand the functional aspects of SAP MII
- Implement SAP MII in different Manufacturing sectors
- Explore new technical features of SAP MII 12.x
- Integrate scenarios with SAP MII
- Discover practice guidelines
All levels of SAP manufacturing professionals.
Chapter 2: Why Use SAP MII in Manufacturing Industries
Chapter 3: Basics of SAP MII
Chapter 4: Implementation of SAP MII in Discrete Manufacturing Industries
Chapter 5: SAP MII Implementation in Process Manufacturing
Chapter 6: Integration with SAP MII
Chapter 7: New Features of SAP MII
Chapter 8: Best Practices and FAQs