- eBook:Introducing Microsoft Flow: Automating Workflows Between Apps and Services
- Author:Vijai Anand Ramalingam
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:May 31, 2018
- Pages:241 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
The second half of the book continues with managing connections and gateways, where you’ll cover the configuration, creation, and deletion of connectors and how to connect to a data gateway. The final topic is Flow administration and techniques to manage the environment.
After reading this book, you will be able to create and manage Flow from desktop, laptop, or mobile devices and connect with multiple services such as SharePoint, Twitter, Facebook, and other networking sites.
What You Will Learn
- Create flows from built-in and blank templates
- Manage flows, connections, and gateways
- Create approvals, connect with multiple services, and use mobile apps
Administrators and those who are interested in creating automated workflows using templates and connecting with multiple services without writing a single line of code.
Chapter 2: Tutorials
Chapter 3: Approval Flows
Chapter 4: The Flow Mobile App
Chapter 5: Manage Connections and Gateways
Chapter 6: Flow Administration