- eBook:Beginning Build and Release Management with TFS 2017 and VSTS: Leveraging Continuous Delivery for Your Business
- Author:Chaminda Chandrasekara
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:June 2, 2017
- Pages:576 pages
You'll receive detailed, practical guidance on automating website deployments in Azure App Service, database deployments to Azure platform, Micro Services deployments in Azure Service Fabric, and more. Each deployment is structured with the aid of hands-on lessons in a given target environment designed to empower your teams to achieve successful DevOps.
This book provides lessons on how to optimize build release management definitions using capabilities, such as task groups. With the help of practical scenarios, you’ll also learn how to diagnose and fix issues in automated builds and deployments. You’ll see how to enhance the capability of build and release management, using team services/TFS Marketplace extensions and writing your own extensions for any missing functionality via hands-on lessons.
What You Will Learn
- Automate deployment to Azure platform, including Web App Service, Azure SQL and Azure Service Fabric
- Test automation integration with builds and deployments
- Perform Dynamic CRM deployment handling and package management with TFS/VSTS
- Examine requirement to production delivery traceability in practical terms
- Review cross platform build/deployment capabilities of TFS/VSTS.
Who This Book Is For
Build/Release Engineers, Configuration Managers, Software Developers, Test Automation Engineers, System Engineers, Software Architects and System/Production Support Engineers or anyone who handles and involves in the software delivery process.
Chapter 2: Configuring TFS2017/VSTS Build/Release Agents & Marketplace Extensions
Chapter 3: ASP.Net Web Application Deployment to Azure and IIS
Chapter 4: Build as Docker and Deploy to Azure
Chapter 5: Azure SQL and TFS/VSTS Build and Release
Chapter 6: Team Services for Azure Service Fabric Deployments
Chapter 7: Task Groups, Folders, and Build/Release Definition History
Chapter 8: Building with External Repositories and Other Platform Builds
Chapter 9: Test Automation with Build and Release
Chapter 10: Dynamics CRM Deployments with TFS/VSTS Release
Chapter 11: Effective Release Notes with TFS Release
Chapter 12: Package Management
Chapter 13: Extending Build and Release Tasks on Your Own
Download Beginning Build and Release Management with TFS 2017 and VSTS: Leveraging Continuous Delivery for Your Business PDF or ePUB format free