- eBook:Learn Node.js by Building 6 Projects: Build six practical and instructive Node.js projects
- Author:Eduonix Learning Solutions
- Data:March 30, 2018
- Pages:310 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
- Develop scalable and lightweight applications using Node.js
- Learn how to interface Node.js with other popular technologies such as MongoDB, MySQL, and more
- Your companion to master the Node ecosystem through six real-world projects
Book DescriptionWith its event-driven architecture and efficient web services capabilities, more and more companies are building their entire infrastructure around Node.js. Node has become a de facto part of web development that any serious developer needs to master.
This book includes six Node.js projects that gradually increase in complexity. You'll start by building a simple web server and create a basic website. You will then move to create the login system, blog system, chat system, and e-learning system.
By creating and following the example projects in this book, you'll improve your Node.js skills through practical working projects, and you'll learn how to use Node.js with many other useful technologies, such as ExpressJS, Kickstart, and Heroku.
What you will learn
- Create powerful applications using Node.js
- Build scalable and lightweight web applications
- Use the Express Framework to build web applications
- Understand the coding principles behind practical web applications
- Understand the concepts of network programming
- Use Node.js with other technologies including Kickstart and Heroku
- Use Node with database technologies Cassandra and MongoDB
Who This Book Is ForIf you are a web developer or a student who wants to learn about Node.js in a hands-on manner, this book will be perfect for you. A basic understanding of HTML, jаvascript, and some front-end programming experience is required.
Chapter 2: A Basic Express Website
Chapter 3: The User Login System
Chapter 4: The Node Blog System
Chapter 5: ChatIO
Chapter 6: E-Learning Systems