The Martin-Gay principle: Every student can succeed
Elayn Martin-Gay’s student-centric approach is woven seamlessly throughout her texts and MyLab™ courses, giving students the optimal amount of support through effective video resources, an accessible writing style, and study skills support built into the program.
Elayn’s legacy of innovations that support student success include Chapter Test Prep videos and a Video Organizer note-taking guide. Expanded resources in the latest revision bring even more updates to her program, all shaped by her focus on the student – a perspective that has made her course materials beloved by students and instructors alike. The Martin-Gay series offers market-leading content written by a preeminent author-educator, tightly integrated with the #1 choice in digital learning: MyLab Math.
Also available with MyLab Math
By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student. Bringing Elayn Martin-Gay’s voice and approach into the MyLab course – though video resources, study skills support, and exercises refined with each edition – gives students the support to be successful in math.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyLab Math does not come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyLab Math, ask your instructor to confirm the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyLab Math, search for:
0135307899 / 9780135307892 Developmental Mathematics Plus MyLab Math with Pearson eText - Access Card Package, 4e Package consists of:
- 0134896017 / 9780134896014 Developmental Mathematics
- 0135171482 / 9780135171486 MyLab Math with Pearson eText - Standalone Access Card - for Developmental Mathematics
2. Multiplying and Dividing Fractions
3. Adding and Subtracting Fractions
5. Ratio, Proportion, and Percent
7. Reading Graphs and Introduction to Statistics and Probability
8. Real Numbers and Introduction to Algebra
9. Equations, Inequalities, and Problem Solving
10. Graphing Equations and Inequalities
11. Systems of Equations
12. Exponents and Polynomials
13. Factoring Polynomials
14. Rational Expressions
15. Roots and Radicals
16. Quadratic Equations and Nonlinear Graphs
Download Developmental Mathematics, 4th Edition PDF or ePUB format free