Web analytics is critical to online marketers as they seek to track return on investment and optimize their websites. Introduction to Google Analytics covers the basics of Google Analytics, starting with creating a blog, and monitoring the number of people who see the blog posts and where they come from.
What You’ll Learn
- Understand basic techniques to generate traffic for a blog or website
- Review the performance of a website or campaign
- Set up a Shopify account to track ROI
- Create and maximize AdWords to track conversion
- Discover opportunities offered by Google, including the Google Individual Qualification
Those who need to get up to speed on Google Analytics tools and techniques for business or personal use. This book is also suitable as a student reference.
Chapter 2: Blogalytics
Chapter 3: Getting Traffic for Analytics
Chapter 4: Reviewing Performance of Campaigns
Chapter 5: Fun with E-Commerce Analytics Part I: Shopify
Chapter 6: Fun with E-Commerce Analytics Part II: AdWords
Chapter 7: Fun with E-Commerce Analytics Part III: Gumroad
Chapter 8: Exploring Google Analytics Certification
Download Introduction to Google Analytics: A Guide for Absolute Beginners PDF or ePUB format free