- eBook:Effective Team Management with VSTS and TFS: A Guide for Scrum Masters
- Author:Chaminda Chandrasekara, Sanjaya Yapa
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:May 30, 2018
- Pages:182 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
Rather than just review VSTS/TFS features, this book provides proven solutions to the challenges in building better Agile teams. You'll see how to handle small teams and how to facilitate large teams to support large scale projects. You'll also learn to work with distributed teams in different geo locations, which will deepen your ability to get successful project/product outcomes from your teams.
Special focus is given to creating long term sustainability to effectively manage a backlog/portfolio backlog. You'll explore how to work with stakeholders closely to better understand a project's requirements and review how to perform the post execution analysis and planning for next development cycle and forecasting.
What You'll Learn
- Handle large teams and distributed teams with VSTS/TFS.
- Run Agile team functions
- Review requirements to delivery traceability, with visibility and accountability
- Overcome challenges and avoid common pitfalls with Agile teams
Scrum masters, project managers, team leads, Agile team members or anyone who handles and involves in the enterprise software delivery process.
Chapter 2: Working with a Backlog
Chapter 3: Working on the Iteration
Chapter 4: Work After an Iteration
Chapter 5: Roadmap/Project Plan and Resources
Chapter 6: Adapting VSTS/TFS to Your Team’s Process