- eBook:Server Side development with Node.js and Koa.js Quick Start Guide: Build robust and scalable web applications with modern jаvascript techniques
- Author:Olayinka Omole
- Data:November 30, 2018
- Pages:132 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
- Get up and running with Koa.js and leverage its power with node.js
- Get the most out of Koa Async functions and generators
- Create real time dynamic serverside apps efficiently with Koa.js
Book DescriptionEvery developer wants to build modular and scalable web applications. Modern versions of jаvascript have made this possible in Node.js, and Koa is a Node.js framework that makes it easy. This book is the ideal introduction for jаvascript developers who want to create scalable server side applications using Node.js and Koa.js.
The book shows you how Koa can be used to start projects from scratch, register custom and existing middleware, read requests, and send responses to users. We will explore the core concepts in Koa, such as error handling, logging, and request and response handling. We will dive into new concepts in jаvascript development, and see how paradigms such as async/await help with modern Node.js application development.
By the end of this book, you will be building robust web applications in Koa using modern development paradigms and techniques of Node.js development.
What you will learn
- Create a simple server in Node.js and Koa
- Work with custom middleware in Koa
- Handle errors in Koa
- Create routes, handle requests, and send responses from APIs
- Build views and use templates in Koa
- Authenticate your application and structure it properly in Koa
Who this book is forThis book is for serverside developers and jаvascript developers who want to use Koa.js and Node.js to create fast and real time back end applications.
Chapter 2: Getting Started with Koa
Chapter 3: Koa Core Concepts
Chapter 4: Handling Errors in Koa
Chapter 5: Building an API in Koa
Chapter 6: Building an Application in Koa