- eBook:Azure Networking Cookbook: Practical recipes to manage network traffic in Azure, optimize performance, and secure Azure resources
- Author:Mustafa Toroman
- Data:March 30, 2019
- Pages:234 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
- Quickly get up and running with Azure networking solutions
- Level-up your cloud networking skills by planning, implementing, configuring, and securing your infrastructure network with Azure
- Leverage Azure networking services to provide applications highly available and fault tolerant environment
Book DescriptionMicrosoft provides organizations with an effective way of managing their network with Azure's networking services. No matter the size of your organization, Azure provides a way to highly reliable performance and secure connectivity with its networking services.
The book starts with an introduction to the Azure networking like creating Azure virtual networks, designing address spaces and subnets. Then you will learn to create and manage network security groups, application security groups, and IP addresses in Azure. Gradually, we move on to various aspects like S2S, P2S, and Vnet2Vnet connections, DNS and routing, load balancers and traffic manager. This book will cover every aspect and function required to deliver practical recipes to help readers learn from basic cloud networking practices to planning, implementing, and securing their infrastructure network with Azure. Readers will not only be able to upscale their current environment but will also learn to monitor, diagnose, and ensure secure connectivity. After learning to deliver a robust environment readers will also gain meaningful insights from recipes on best practices.
By the end of this book, readers will gain hands-on experience in providing cost-effective solutions that benefit organizations.
What you will learn
- Learn to create Azure networking services
- Understand how to create and work on hybrid connections
- Configure and manage Azure network services
- Learn ways to design high availability network solutions in Azure
- Discover how to monitor and troubleshoot Azure network resources
- Learn different methods of connecting local networks to Azure virtual networks
Who this book is forThis book is targeted towards cloud architects, cloud solution providers, or any stakeholders dealing with networking on the Azure cloud. Some prior understanding of Microsoft Azure will be a plus point.
Chapter 2: Virtual Machine Networking
Chapter 3: Network Security Groups
Chapter 4: Managing IP Addresses
Chapter 5: Local and Virtual Network Gateways
Chapter 6: Creating Hybrid Connections
Chapter 7: DNS and Routing
Chapter 8: Load Balancers
Chapter 9: Traffic Manager
Chapter 10: Azure Application Gateway
Chapter 11: Azure Firewall