- eBook:Building Enterprise Applications with Windows Presentation Foundation and the Model View ViewModel Pattern
- Author:Raffaele Garofalo
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:March 25, 2011
- Pages:224 pages
Simplify and improve business application development by applying the MVVM pattern to Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Microsoft(R) Silverlight(R) 4. With this hands-on guide, you'll use MVVM with data binding, commands, and behaviors to create user interfaces loosely coupled to business logic. MVVM is ideal for .NET developers working with WPF and Silverlight—whether or not you have experience building enterprise applications.
Discover how to:
- Dive deep into MVVM—and learn how it differs from other UI design patterns
- Build a simple Customer Relationship Management application you can adapt for your own projects
- Implement MVVM to maintain separation between UI declarative syntax and presentation logic code
- Create a Domain Model to define your application’s business context
- Write dynamic code for the data access layer with the Microsoft Entity Framework and NHibernate
- Enforce complex data-validation scenarios using Windows Workflow Foundation 4
- Implement MVVM using frameworks and toolkits such as Microsoft Prism
For system requirements, see the Introduction.
Download Building Enterprise Applications with Windows Presentation Foundation and the Model View ViewModel Pattern PDF or ePUB format free