- eBook:Building Arduino Projects for the Internet of Things: Experiments with Real-World Applications
- Author:Adeel Javed
- Edition:1st ed. edition
- Data:June 11, 2016
- Pages:285 pages
You'll be introduced to the building blocks of IoT, and then deploy those principles to by building a variety of useful projects. Projects in the books gradually introduce the reader to key topics such as internet connectivity with Arduino, common IoT protocols, custom web visualization, and Android apps that receive sensor data on-demand and in realtime. IoT device enthusiasts of all ages will want this book by their side when developing Android-based devices.
If you're one of the many who have decided to build your own Arduino-powered devices for IoT applications, then Building Arduino Projects for the Internet of Things is exactly what you need. This book is your single resource--a guidebook for the eager-to-learn Arduino enthusiast--that teaches logically, methodically, and practically how the Arduino works and what you can build with it.
Written by a software developer and solution architect who got tired of hunting and gathering various lessons for Arduino development as he taught himself all about the topic. For Arduino enthusiasts, this book not only opens up the world of IoT applications, you will also learn many techniques that likely would not be obvious if not for experience with such a diverse group of applications
What You'll Learn
- Create an Arduino circuit that senses temperature
- Publish data collected from an Arduino to a server and to an MQTT broker
- Set up channels in Xively
- Using Node-RED to define complex flows
- Publish data visualization in a web app
- Report motion-sensor data through a mobile app
- Create a remote control for house lights
- Set up an app in IBM Bluematrix
IoT device enthusiasts of all ages will want this book by their side when developing Android-based devices.
Download Building Arduino Projects for the Internet of Things: Experiments with Real-World Applications PDF or ePUB format free