- eBook:Building a Virtual Assistant for Raspberry Pi: The practical guide for constructing a voice-controlled virtual assistant
- Author:Tanay Pant
- Edition:1st ed. edition
- Data:July 28, 2016
- Pages:95 pages
You will develop a music playing application as well as a note taking application for Melissa, laying the foundations for how Melissa can be further extended. Finally, you will learn how to deploy this software to your Raspberry Pi and how you can further scale Melissa to make her more intelligent, interactive and how you can use her in other projects such as home automation as well.
What You'll Learn
- Design the workflow and discover the concepts of building a voice controlled assistant
- Develop modules for having conversations with the assistant
- Enable the assistant to retrieve information from the internet
- Build utilities like a music player and a note taking application for the virtual assistant
- Integrate this software with a Raspberry Pi
Anyone who has built a home automation project with Raspberry Pi and now want to enhance it by making it voice-controlled. The book would also interest students from computer science or related disciplines.
Download Building a Virtual Assistant for Raspberry Pi: The practical guide for constructing a voice-controlled virtual assistant PDF or ePUB format free