- eBook:Learning Bulma: Understand How to Develop Responsive, Mobile-first Websites Using This Impressive, Modern Framework
- Author:Aravind Shenoy
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:December 19, 2019
- Pages:199 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
Featuring a step-by-step approach, this book encourages you to modify its code examples and review the changes produced in the output, to thereby reveal the subtle nuances of this awesome utility.
Bulma is an impressive, modern framework utility that allows the easy construction of web pages thanks to the highly flexible Flex-box grid styles and simple syntax. You'll see how to use Bulma’s intuitive CSS capabilities to create interactive websites that support responsive design by dynamically adjusting the layout resulting in an optimal viewing experience.
You'll then delve into typical modifiers, columns, Flex-box grid styles, forms, elements, utilities, CSS components, and more. By the end of this book, you will be familiar with the inner workings of Bulma at an intermediate level and be equipped to aptly leverage Bulma’s utilities to streamline your web designing experience.
What You'll Learn
- Get started quickly with Bulma
- Use the grid system, layout, content, and modifiers
- Leverage Bulma’s built-in CSS utilities
- Streamline the web design experience with Bulma’s flexible attributes
- Effectively take a mobile-first approach
Chapter 2: Grids and Utility Classes
Chapter 3: Layout CSS Helpers
Chapter 4: Navigation and Media Components
Chapter 5: CSS Components and Forms
Chapter 6: Web Design: The Road Ahead