- eBook:Big Data, Big Innovation: Enabling Competitive Differentiation through Business Analytics
- Author:Evan Stubbs
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:July 21, 2014
- Pages:256 pages
Ignoring the big data hype and diving right into the value proposition, Big Data, Big Innovationtakes a long, hard look at making sure that businesses don't stray off course when chasing innovation. It focuses on real-world goals, strategies that will help meet those goals, and a locked-down adherence to seeking value at all times.
It provides the requisite knowledge for visionary leaders to create real change by cultivating the right culture, making sure technology becomes an enabler rather than an inhibitor, putting together and retaining the right teams, defining the corporate vision for evolutionary and revolutionary uses of data analytics, and seizing opportunities that can put businesses on the fast track to innovation and success.
- This comprehensive guide to big data and innovation will help your organization:
- Hire the right people and empower them with the right culture and motivation
- Define the right reporting lines and organizational structure
- Learn how big data drives both evolutionary and revolutionary innovation and who should be responsible
- Merge the agility of a start-up with the scale of a blue-chip
Download Big Data, Big Innovation: Enabling Competitive Differentiation through Business Analytics PDF or ePUB format free