In this concise and entertaining book, I.T. veteran Dave Zwieback describes an incident that threatens the very existence of a large financial institution, and the counterintuitive steps its leadership took to stop the downward spiral. Their novel approach is grounded in proven concepts from complexity science, resilience engineering, human factors, cognitive science, and organizational psychology. It allows us to identify the underlying conditions for failure, and make our systems (and organizations) safer and more resilient.
- Get a clear understanding of the downside of blame
- Learn how to identify (and counteract) cognitive biases in groups
- See how organizations can determine the real root cause of problems
- Establish real accountability with your organization
- Use the Learning Review Framework to fully learn from failures of complex systems
- Find practical insights and tips for moving beyond blame in your own organization
Download Beyond Blame: Learning From Failure and Success PDF or ePUB format free