- eBook:C Programming for the PIC Microcontroller: Demystify Coding with Embedded Programming
- Author:Hubert Henry Ward
- Edition:1st ed. edition
- Format:PDF, EPUB
C Programming for the PIC Microcontroller: Demystify Coding with Embedded Programming by Hubert Henry Ward
Starting with the fundamentals on C programming, this book walks you through where the C language fits with microcontrollers. Next, you'll see how to use the industrial IDE, create and simulate a project, and download your program to an actual PIC microcontroller.
You'll then advance into the main process of a C program and explore in depth the most common commands applied to a PIC microcontroller and see how to use the range of control registers inside the PIC. With C Programming for the PIC Microcontroller as your guide, you’ll become a better programmer who can truly say they have written and understand the code they use.
What You’ll Learn
- Use the freely available MPLAX software
- Build a project and write a program using inputs from switches
- Create a variable delay with the oscillator source
- Measure real-world signals using pressure, temperature, and speed inputs
- Incorporate LCD screens into your projects
- Apply what you’ve learned into a simple embedded program
Hobbyists who want to move into the challenging world of embedded programming or students on an engineering course.
Chapter 2: Our First Program
Chapter 3: Updating the Program
Chapter 4: Applying What We’ve Learned
Chapter 5: Real-World Inputs
Chapter 6: Using the LCD
Chapter 7: Creating a Header File
Chapter 8: Understanding Some Useful Code