- eBook:Learn TensorFlow 2.0: Implement Machine Learning and Deep Learning Models with Python
- Author:Avinash Manure, Pramod Singh
Learn TensorFlow 2.0: Implement Machine Learning and Deep Learning Models with Python by Avinash Manure, Pramod Singh
You’ll review sequence predictions, saving, serving, deploying, and standardized datasets, and then deploy these models to production. All the code presented in the book will be available in the form of executable scripts at Github which allows you to try out the examples and extend them in interesting ways.
What You’ll Learn
- Review the new features of TensorFlow 2.0
- Use TensorFlow 2.0 to build machine learning and deep learning models
- Perform sequence predictions using TensorFlow 2.0
- Deploy TensorFlow 2.0 models with practical examples
Data scientists, machine and deep learning engineers.
Chapter 2: Supervised Learning with TensorFlow
Chapter 3: Neural Networks and Deep Learning with TensorFlow
Chapter 4: Images with TensorFlow
Chapter 5: Natural Language Processing with TensorFlow 2.0
Chapter 6: TensorFlow Models in Production