Cryptography (River Publishers Series in Information Science and Technology) by William J. Buchanan
The book has many novel features including: full provision of web-based material on almost every topic covered; provision of additional on-line material such as videos, source code, and labs; and coverage of emerging areas such as Blockchain, Light-weight Cryptography, and Zero-knowledge Proofs.
Key areas covered include: Fundamentals of Encryption, Public Key Encryption, Symmetric Key Encryption, Hashing Methods, Key Exchange Methods, Digital Certificates and Authentication, Tunneling, Crypto Cracking, Light-weight Cryptography, Blockchain, and Zero-knowledge Proofs.
2. Secret Key Encryption
4. Public Key
5. Key Exchange
6. Authentication and Digital Certificates
8. Crypto Cracking
9. Light-weight Cryptography and Other Methods
10. Blockchain and Crypto-currency
11. Zero-knowledge Proof (ZKP) and Privacy Preserving
12. Wireless Cryptography and Stream Ciphers