- eBook:C++ Data Structures and Algorithm Design Principles: Leverage the power of modern C++ to build robust and scalable applications
- Author:John Carey, Shreyans Doshi, Payas Rajan
- Format:PDF, ePUB
- Explore data structures such as arrays, stacks, and graphs with real-world examples
- Study the trade-offs between algorithms and data structures and discover what works and what doesn't
- Discover how techniques such as bloom filters and multi-way heaps boost real-world applications
Book DescriptionC++ is a mature multi-paradigm programming language that enables you to write high-level code with a high degree of control over the hardware. Today, significant parts of software infrastructure, including databases, browsers, multimedia frameworks, and GUI toolkits, are written in C++.
This book starts by introducing C++ data structures and how to store data using linked lists, arrays, stacks, and queues. In later chapters, the book explains the basic algorithm design paradigms, such as the greedy approach and the divide-and-conquer approach, which are used to solve a large variety of computational problems. Finally, you will learn the advanced technique of dynamic programming to develop optimized implementations of several algorithms discussed in the book.
By the end of this book, you will have learned how to implement standard data structures and algorithms in efficient and scalable C++ 14 code.
What you will learn
- Build applications using hash tables, dictionaries, and sets
- Explore how modern hardware affects the actual run-time performance of programs
- Apply common algorithms such as heapsort and merge sort for string data types
- Use C++ template metaprogramming to write code libraries
- Implement a URL shortening service using a bloom filter
- Use appropriate modern C++ idioms such as std:: array instead of C-style arrays
Who this book is forThis book is for developers or students who want to revisit basic data structures and algorithm design techniques. Although no mathematical background is required, basic knowledge of complexity classes and Big O notation along with a qualification in an algorithms course will help you get the most out of this book. Familiarity with C++ 14 standard is assumed.
|Download in .PDF format||Download in .ePUB format|
- Lists, Stacks, and Queues
- Trees, Heaps, and Graphs
- Hash Tables and Bloom Filters
- Divide and Conquer
- Greedy Algorithms
- Graph Algorithms I
- Graph Algorithms II
- Dynamic Programming I
- Dynamic Programming II
Download C++ Data Structures and Algorithm Design Principles: Leverage the power of modern C++ to build robust and scalable applications PDF or ePUB format free