- eBook:Hacking with Kali Linux: A Beginner's Guide to Ethical Hacking with Kali & Cybersecurity, Includes Linux Command Line, Penetration Testing, Security Systems and Tools for Computer
- Author:Stephen Fletcher
Hacking with Kali Linux: A Beginner's Guide to Ethical Hacking with Kali & Cybersecurity, Includes Linux Command Line, Penetration Testing, Security Systems and Tools for Computer by Stephen Fletcher
The truth is… Hacking may seem simple. The hacker just has to guess someone’s password. He logs into their email. Then he can go whatever you want. In reality, is much more complicated than that.
Hacking with Kali Linux is going to teach you how hackers’ reasons. Besides understanding the reasons that make a hacker want to target your computer, you will also get to know how they can do it and even how you can safeguard your systems, equipment, and network against hacking attacks.
You will, by the end of this book, understand how their systems work, how to scan, and how to gain access to your computer.
By the time you come to the end of this book, you will have mastered the basics of computer hacking alongside many advanced concepts in social engineering attack mechanisms.
You will learn:
- An Introduction to the Hacking Process with Practical Instructions
- 4 Reasons why Hackers Prefer Linux
- Step-by-Step Instructions on How to Install Kali Linux and Use it
- Penetration Testing along with Practical Examples
- Effective Techniques to Manage and Scan Networks
- Why Proxy Servers are so Important to Become Anonymous and Secure
- Powerful Algorithms used in Cryptography and Encryption
- How to Effectively Secure your own Wireless Network
Even if you’ve never used Linux and you have no experience in Hacking and Cybersecurity, you will learn it quickly, with a step-by-step process.
Chapter 2: Cyber Attacks
Chapter 3: Linux for Hacking
Chapter 4: Basics of Kali
Chapter 5: Scanning and Managing Networks
Chapter 6: File and Directories Permissions
Chapter 7: Cyber Security
Chapter 8: Becoming Secure and Anonymous
Chapter 9: Cryptography