Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around - this pocket-sized guide is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering fun and interesting things to do and see in Poland, from top tourist attractions like Krakow, the Tarta Mountains, Sopot, Malbork Castle and Kazimierz in Warsaw, to hidden gems, including Zamosc.
- What to see: comprehensive coverage of the country's attractions, illustrated with striking photography
- What to do: how to make the most of your leisure time, from local entertainment to the best activities and shopping
- History and culture: giving you a deeper understanding of the country's heritage, people and contemporary life
- Practical tips: where to stay, dining out and how to get around: reliable recommendations and expert travel advice
- Dictionary: quick-reference bilingual language guide to help you with vocabulary on the ground
- Covers: Krakow, Zakopane and the Tatra Mountains, Malopolska, Warsaw, Wilanów, Lódz, Gdansk, Torún, Poznán.
Download Berlitz Pocket Guide Poland (Travel Guide with Dictionary), 6 edition PDF or ePUB format free