eBay Commerce Cookbook: Using eBay APIs: PayPal, Magento and More
Download eBay Commerce Cookbook: Using eBay APIs: PayPal, Magento and More
Download .PDF eBook
Take advantage of mobile commerce to generate more demand, traffic, and sales for your products and services. This unique cookbook provides a collection of practical recipes you can put to use in every step of the mobile customer lifecycle. You’ll learn how to add features and functionality through a wide set of eBay APIs—including Magento, Milo, eBay, PayPal, RedLaser, Hunch, and ql.io.
Each chapter focuses one aspect of the lifecycle. Author Charles Hudson combines his expertise in web and mobile product strategy with code solutions to help you address product discovery, presentation, payment, order fulfillment, and customer satisfaction. If you have experience with PHP, HTML, CSS, and jаvascript, you’re ready to roll.
- Help customers find your product through reviews, targeted search options, and eBay marketplace listings
- Customize a Magento storefront and provide customers with a single sign-on option to enhance product presentation
- Streamline purchases with options such as auto-generating coupons and preapproved payments
- Automate order processing, extend shipping options, and leverage PayPal chained payments to handle multiple suppliers
- Take advantage of QR codes, produce customer "taste graphs," and use ql.io mash ups to provide visitors with social recommendations
2. Product Presentation
3. Enhancing the Payment Experience
4. Order Fulfillment
5. Consumption and Sharing