- eBook:iPod: The Missing Manual, 11 edition
- Author:J. D. Biersdorfer, David Pogue
- Edition:11 edition
- Data:January 7, 2013
- Pages:352 pages
The important stuff you need to know:
- Fill it up. Load your iPod with music, photos, movies, TV shows, games, ebooks, and podcasts.
- Manage your stuff. Download media and apps from the iTunes and App Stores, then organize your collection.
- Tackle the Touch. Send email and instant messages, make FaceTime calls, and shoot photos and HD video with the Touch's 5-megapixel camera.
- Go wireless. Use the Touch’s new iOS 6 software to sync content wirelessly.
- Relish the Nano. Enjoy video and photos on the Nano’s new big screen, and chart your workouts with the Nike+ pedometer.
- Master the Shuffle and Classic. Get mucho music on the little Shuffle, and use the Classic’s giant hard drive to tote around your audio and video collections.
- Pump it up. Blast iPod tunes through your home and car stereo.
Chapter 2. Tour the iPod Touch
Chapter 3. Entertain Yourself With the iPod Touch
Chapter 4. Get Organized With the iPod Touch
Chapter 5. Surf the Web and Manage Email On the Touch
Chapter 6. Add More Apps to the Touch
Chapter 7. Tour the iPod Nano
Chapter 8. Tour the iPod Classic
Chapter 9. Tour the iPod Shuffle
Chapter 10. iTunes Basics
Chapter 11. iTunes Power Moves
Chapter 12. The Power of Playlists
Chapter 13. Shop the iTunes Store
Chapter 14. It’s Showtime: Video on the iPod
Chapter 15. Picture Your Photos On the iPod
Chapter 16. iPod and iTunes Out Loud
Chapter 17. What to Do When Your iPod Isn’t Working Right
Download iPod: The Missing Manual, 11 edition PDF or ePUB format free