- eBook:Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager Cookbook
- Author:Erskine, Samuel, Steven Beaumont, Asp, Anders, Dieter Gasser, Andreas Baumgarten
- Data:October 26, 2012
- Pages:474 pages
- Practical cookbook with recipes that will help you get the most out of Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager
- Learn the various methods and best practices administrating and using Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager.
- Save money and time on your projects by learning how to correctly solve specific problems and scenarios that arise while using System Center Service Manager.
Microsoft System Center Service Manager (SCSM) offers enterprises a complete, integrated platform for automating and adapting IT Service Management best practices to your organization's requirements.
"Microsoft System Center Service Manager Cookbook" provides you with real-world, immediately usable recipes which will show you how to configure and administer System Center Service Manager 2012 and understand how to solve particular problems and scenarios to take this tool further..
In Microsoft System Center Service Manager Cookbook, you will get to grips with practical recipes which will show you how to configure and administer System Center Service Manager 2012. This cookbook features distinct recipes on the practical implementation of ITSM Frameworks and Processes, Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager Administration, how to configure Service Level Agreements (SLAs). It will also cover incident and problem management, the design of change and release management as well as implementing and editing security roles.
What you will learn from this book
- The practical implementation of the ITSM Framework and Processes
- How to Personalize SCSM 2012 Administration
- Configuration of Service Level Agreements
- How to build the Configuration Management Database
- Change and Release Management Design
- Advanced Personalization of SCSM
- Automation of Service Manager 2012
- Implementation of Security Roles
This book is written in practical cookbook style with plenty of vivid, practical recipes to help you master Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager. Each chapter contains step-by-step instructions about everything necessary to execute a particular task. The book is designed so that you can read it from start to end for beginners; or just open up any chapter and start following the recipes as a reference for advanced users.
Who this book is written for
This book will be useful to IT professionals including System Center Service Manager administrators who want to configure and administer System Center Service Manager 2012 and understand how to solve specific problems and scenarios that arise while using System Center Service Manager. It will also be useful to users of 2010 in learning new features and capabilities.
Chapter 2: Personalizing SCSM 2012 Administration
Chapter 3: Configuring Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
Chapter 4: Building the Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
Chapter 5: Deploying Service Request Fulfillment
Chapter 6: Working with Incident and Problem Management
Chapter 7: Designing Change and Release Management
Chapter 8: Implementing Security Roles
Chapter 9: Reporting
Chapter 10: Extending SCSM with Advanced Personalization
Chapter 11: Automating Service Manager 2012
Download Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager Cookbook PDF or ePUB format free