- eBook:Neurosurgery Primary Board Review
- Author:Ross C. Puffer
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:December 26, 2018
- Pages:420 pages
The ABNS primary examination is an important step in the certification process, designed to evaluate candidates' knowledge and provide direction for continued learning. It requires many months of preparation, and passing it is a significant accomplishment integral to becoming board certified. Neurosurgery Primary Board Review by Ross Puffer presents an upto-date question bank designed to prepare neurosurgeons for the ABNS written examination. The comprehensive question bank encompasses the seven sections on the neurosurgery primary examination: neuroanatomy, neurosciences, neuropathology, neuroimaging, clinical neurology, neurosurgery, critical care/fundamental clinical skills, and core competencies.
The question bank consists of more than 1,500 multidisciplinary questions with answers, 600 of which are featured in the book. The remaining questions, links to cited references, and a comprehensive 375-question standalone exam are posted on MedOne Neurosurgery, Thieme's outstanding online collection of neurosurgical content. The multiple-choice format and question categories replicate the ABNS exam format, priming residents and neurosurgeons for taking the exam.
- Online access to questions enables rapid review in a format conducive to studying for and acing the ABNS written exam
- A subscription to Thieme's MedOne Neurosurgery provides links to additional in-depth neurosurgical content, enhancing knowledge acquisition and retention
- Every multiple choice question includes an explanatory answer for quick reference
- The single-correct-answer based 375-question practice exam, available online, provides a stellar test run by simulating timing and test fatigue
7. Fundamental Skills
Section II. Answers
14. Fundamental Skills
Download Neurosurgery Primary Board Review PDF or ePUB format free