- eBook:Hands-On Design Patterns with Delphi: Build applications using idiomatic, extensible, and concurrent design patterns in Delphi
- Author:Primoz Gabrijelcic
- Data:February 27, 2019
- Pages:476 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
- Delve into the core patterns and components of Delphi in order to master your application's design
- Brush up on tricks, techniques, and best practices to solve common design and architectural challenges
- Choose the right patterns to improve your program's efficiency and productivity
Book DescriptionDesign patterns have proven to be the go-to solution for many common programming scenarios. This book focuses on design patterns applied to the Delphi language. The book will provide you with insights into the language and its capabilities of a runtime library.
You'll start by exploring a variety of design patterns and understanding them through real-world examples. This will entail a short explanation of the concept of design patterns and the original set of the 'Gang of Four' patterns, which will help you in structuring your designs efficiently. Next, you'll cover the most important 'anti-patterns' (essentially bad software development practices) to aid you in steering clear of problems during programming. You'll then learn about the eight most important patterns for each creational, structural, and behavioral type. After this, you'll be introduced to the concept of 'concurrency' patterns, which are design patterns specifically related to multithreading and parallel computation. These will enable you to develop and improve an interface between items and harmonize shared memories within threads. Toward the concluding chapters, you'll explore design patterns specific to program design and other categories of patterns that do not fall under the 'design' umbrella.
By the end of this book, you'll be able to address common design problems encountered while developing applications and feel confident while building scalable projects.
What you will learn
- Gain insights into the concept of design patterns
- Study modern programming techniques with Delphi
- Keep up to date with the latest additions and program design techniques in Delphi
- Get to grips with various modern multithreading approaches
- Discover creational, structural, behavioral, and concurrent patterns
- Determine how to break a design problem down into its component parts
Who this book is forHands-On Design Patterns with Delphi is aimed at beginner-level Delphi developers who want to build scalable and robust applications. Basic knowledge of Delphi is a must.
|Download in .PDF format||Download in .ePUB format|
2. Singleton, Dependency injection, Lazy initialization, Object pool
3. Factory method, Abstract factory, Prototype, Builder
4. Composite, Flyweight, Marker interface, Bridge
5. Adapter, Proxy, Decorator, Facade
6. Nullable value, Template method, Command, State
7. Iterator, Visitor, Observer, Memento
8. Lock patterns
9. Thread pool, Messaging, Future, Pipeline
10. Designing Delphi programs
11. Other kinds of patterns
Download Hands-On Design Patterns with Delphi: Build applications using idiomatic, extensible, and concurrent design patterns in Delphi PDF or ePUB format free