- eBook:Serverless Integration Design Patterns with Azure: Build powerful cloud solutions that sustain next-generation products
- Author:Abhishek Kumar, Srinivasa Mahendrakar
- Data:February 13, 2019
- Pages:494 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
- Design critical hybrid integration solutions for your organization
- Gain in-depth knowledge of how to build cloud-native integration solutions
- Leverage cognitive services to build smart cloud solutions
Book DescriptionWith more enterprises adapting cloud-based and API-based solutions, application integration has become more relevant and significant than ever before. Parallelly, Serverless Integration has gained popularity, as it helps agile organizations to build integration solutions quickly without having to worry about infrastructure costs. With Microsoft Azure's serverless offerings, such as Logic Apps, Azure Functions, API Management, Azure Event Grid and Service Bus, organizations can build powerful, secure, and scalable integration solutions with ease.
The primary objective of this book is to help you to understand various serverless offerings included within Azure Integration Services, taking you through the basics and industry practices and patterns. This book starts by explaining the concepts of services such as Azure Functions, Logic Apps, and Service Bus with hands-on examples and use cases. After getting to grips with the basics, you will be introduced to API Management and building B2B solutions using Logic Apps Enterprise Integration Pack.
This book will help readers to understand building hybrid integration solutions and touches upon Microsoft Cognitive Services and leveraging them in modern integration solutions. Industry practices and patterns are brought to light at appropriate opportunities while explaining various concepts.
What you will learn
- Learn about the design principles of Microsoft Azure Serverless Integration
- Get insights into Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Azure Event Grid and Service Bus
- Secure and manage your integration endpoints using Azure API Management
- Build advanced B2B solutions using Logic Apps, Enterprise Integration Pack
- Monitor integration solutions using tools available on the market
- Discover design patterns for hybrid integration
Who this book is forServerless Integration Design Patterns with Azure is for you if you are a solution architect or integration professional aiming to build complex cloud solutions for your organization. Developers looking to build next-level hybrid or cloud solutions will also find this book useful. Prior programming knowledge is necessary.
Chapter 2. Azure Functions and Enterprise Integration
Chapter 3. Introduction to Azure Event Grid
Chapter 4. Azure API Management
Chapter 5. Azure Service Bus with Integration Services
Chapter 6. Introduction to Logic Apps
Chapter 7. Control Flow Actions and Custom Connectors
Chapter 8. Patterns with Azure Integration Services
Chapter 9. B2B/EDI Solutions for Enterprise Integration with Azure Logic Apps
Chapter 10. Hybrid Integration Using BizTalk Server 2016 and an On-Premises Data Gateway
Chapter 11. Intelligence in Integration Using Azure Cognitive Services
Chapter 12. DevOps for Azure Integration
Chapter 13. Monitoring for Azure Integration