- eBook:Computer Vision Projects with OpenCV and Python 3: Six end-to-end projects built using machine learning with OpenCV, Python, and TensorFlow
- Author:Matthew Rever
- Data:December 28, 2018
- Pages:182 pages
- Implement image classification and object detection using machine learning and deep learning
- Perform image classification, object detection, image segmentation, and other Computer Vision tasks
- Crisp content with a practical approach to solving real-world problems in Computer Vision
Book DescriptionPython is the ideal programming language for rapidly prototyping and developing production-grade codes for image processing and Computer Vision with its robust syntax and wealth of powerful libraries. This book will help you design and develop production-grade Computer Vision projects tackling real-world problems.
With the help of this book, you will learn how to set up Anaconda and Python for the major OSes with cutting-edge third-party libraries for Computer Vision. You'll learn state-of-the-art techniques for classifying images, finding and identifying human postures, and detecting faces within videos. You will use powerful machine learning tools such as OpenCV, Dlib, and TensorFlow to build exciting projects such as classifying handwritten digits, detecting facial features,and much more. The book also covers some advanced projects, such as reading text from license plates from real-world images using Google's Tesseract software, and tracking human body poses using DeeperCut within TensorFlow.
By the end of this book, you will have the expertise required to build your own Computer Vision projects using Python and its associated libraries.
What you will learn
- Install and run major Computer Vision packages within Python
- Apply powerful support vector machines for simple digit classification
- Understand deep learning with TensorFlow
- Build a deep learning classifier for general images
- Use LSTMs for automated image captioning
- Read text from real-world images
- Extract human pose data from images
Who this book is forPython programmers and machine learning developers who wish to build exciting Computer Vision projects using the power of machine learning and OpenCV will find this book useful. The only prerequisite for this book is that you should have a sound knowledge of Python programming.
Chapter 2. Image Captioning with TensorFlow
Chapter 3. Reading License Plates with OpenCV
Chapter 4. Human Pose Estimation with TensorFlow
Chapter 5. Handwritten Digit Recognition with scikit-learn and TensorFlow
Chapter 6. Facial Feature Tracking and Classification with dlib
Chapter 7. Deep Learning Image Classification with TensorFlow
Download Computer Vision Projects with OpenCV and Python 3: Six end-to-end projects built using machine learning with OpenCV, Python, and TensorFlow PDF or ePUB format free