- eBook:iPhoto '11: The Missing Manual
- Author:David Pogue, Lesa Snider
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:April 3, 2011
- Pages:384 pages
- Organize your collection. Discover all of the options for grouping your pictures—by events, in albums, or based on who’s in the photo or where it was taken.
- Sharpen your editing skills. Learn how to use iPhoto’s beefed-up editing options, including its Photoshop-like adjustments panel.
- Share images online. Get your photos to everyone on your list by publishing them to Flickr, Facebook, and MobileMe.
- Dive into creative projects. Have fun building slideshows (with music), gift books, calendars, and cards.
Chapter 2: The Digital Shoebox
Chapter 3: Five Ways to Flag and Find Photos
Chapter 4: Faces and Places
Chapter 5: Editing Your Shots
Chapter 6: The iPhoto Slideshow
Chapter 7: Making Prints
Chapter 8: Email, Web Galleries, and Network Sharing
Chapter 9: Books, Calendars, and Cards
Chapter 10: iPhoto Goes to the Movies
Chapter 11: iDVD Slideshows
Chapter 12: Screensavers, AppleScript, and Automator
Chapter 13: iPhoto File Management
Download iPhoto '11: The Missing Manual PDF or ePUB format free