- eBook:Create React App 2 Quick Start Guide: Build React applications faster with Create React App
- Author:Brandon Richey
- Data:February 27, 2019
- Pages:188 pages
- Learn React by building applications with Create React App
- Create interactive UIs exploring the latest feature of CRA 2.0
- Build Progressive Web Applications for a more seamless web
Book DescriptionIf you're a power user and you aren't happy always reusing default configurations, from previous applications with each new application, then all you need is Create React App (CRA), a tool in the React ecosystem designed to help you create boilerplate code for building a web frontend.
This book will help you use CRA to write React programs without significant configuration-related difficulties. With this quick start guide, you will integrate your applications with React to build efficient professional web services.You will learn to design UIs with the features of CRA and template your React applications.
By the end of the book, you will be sufficiently skilled to be able to build faster and effective React apps using CRA.
What you will learn
- Become familiar with React by building applications with Create React App
- Make your frontend development hassle free
- Create interactive UIs exploring the latest features of CRA 2
- Build modern, React projects with, SASS,and progressive web applications
- Develop proxy backend servers and simulate interaction with a full backend
- Keep your application fully tested and maintain confidence in your project
Who this book is forThe book is intended for the web developers who want to jump into building great frontend with React using easy templating solutions.
2. Creating our first Create React App Application
3. Create React App and Babel
4. Keep Your App Healthy with Tests and Jest
5. Applying Modern CSS to Create React App Projects
6. Simulate Your Backend with a Proxy API
7. Building Progressive Web Applications
8. Getting Your App Ready for Production
Download Create React App 2 Quick Start Guide: Build React applications faster with Create React App PDF or ePUB format free