- eBook:Practical Network Automation: A beginner's guide to automating and optimizing networks using Python, Ansible, and more, 2nd Edition
- Author:Abhishek Ratan
- Data:December 26, 2018
- Pages:226 pages
- Get introduced to the concept of network automation with relevant use cases
- Apply Continuous Integration and DevOps to improve your network performance
- Implement effective automation using tools such as Python, Ansible, and more
Book DescriptionNetwork automation is the use of IT controls to supervise and carry out everyday network management functions. It plays a key role in network virtualization technologies and network functions.
The book starts by providing an introduction to network automation, and its applications, which include integrating DevOps tools to automate the network efficiently. It then guides you through different network automation tasks and covers various data digging and performing tasks such as ensuring golden state configurations using templates, interface parsing. This book also focuses on Intelligent Operations using Artificial Intelligence and troubleshooting using chatbots and voice commands. The book then moves on to the use of Python and the management of SSH keys for machine-to-machine (M2M) communication, all followed by practical use cases. The book also covers the importance of Ansible for network automation, including best practices in automation; ways to test automated networks using tools such as Puppet, SaltStack, and Chef; and other important techniques.
Through practical use-cases and examples, this book will acquaint you with the various aspects of network automation. It will give you the solid foundation you need to automate your own network without any hassle.
What you will learn
- Get started with the fundamental concepts of network automation
- Perform intelligent data mining and remediation based on triggers
- Understand how AIOps works in operations
- Trigger automation through data factors
- Improve your data center's robustness and security through data digging
- Get access infrastructure through API Framework for chatbot and voice interactive troubleshootings
- Set up communication with SSH-based devices using Netmiko
Who this book is forIf you are a network engineer or a DevOps professional looking for an extensive guide to help you automate and manage your network efficiently, then this book is for you. No prior experience with network automation is required to get started, however you will need some exposure to Python programming to get the most out of this book.
Chapter 2. Python Automation for Network Engineers
Chapter 3. Ansible and Network Templatizations
Chapter 4. Using Artificial Intelligence in Operations
Chapter 5. Web Framework for Automation Triggers
Chapter 6. Continual Integration
Download Practical Network Automation: A beginner's guide to automating and optimizing networks using Python, Ansible, and more, 2nd Edition PDF or ePUB format free