- eBook:Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c Command-Line Interface
- Author:Kellyn Pot'Vin, Seth Miller, Ray Smith
- Edition:1st ed. edition
- Data:October 29, 2014
- Pages:188 pages
- Remove an Enterprise Manager agent and its related targets
- Quickly create administrator accounts that are fully-configured with pre-expired passwords and all needed roles
- Invoke batch files to execute sequences of related commands with consistency against multiple targets
- Batch create large groups of user logins with a single command
- and more!
Enterprise Manager scripting offers potential for all administrators who manage Oracle’s enterprise-level products in their environment. You can automate from the smallest, single-instance configuration all the way up to a broadly distributed enterprise-level rollout having database instances strewn across broad geographical distributions. The power of the EM CLI returns the administrator to the golden age, where the entire environment, from database to application to infrastructure, can often be managed from this powerful command line tool secured by the robust Enterprise Manager framework.
- Brings a golden-age of automation to Oracle Database administrators
- Provides ready-made scripts contributed by leading members of the community
- Covers advanced techniques involving Jython and Python
Download Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c Command-Line Interface PDF or ePUB format free