- eBook:Arduino and Kinect Projects: Design, Build, Blow Their Minds (Technology in Action)
- Author:Enrique Ramos Melgar, Ciriaco Castro Diez
- Edition:1st ed. edition
- Data:March 20, 2012
- Pages:416 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
- Gesture-based Remote Control. Control devices and home appliances with hand gestures.
- Kinect-networked Puppet. Play with a physical puppet remotely using your whole body.
- Mood Lamps. Build your own set of responsive, gesture controllable LED lamps.
- Drawing Robot. Control a drawing robot using a Kinect-based tangible table.
- Remote-controlled Vehicle. Use your body gestures to control a smart vehicle.
- Biometric Station. Use the Kinect for biometric recognition and checking Body Mass Indexes.
- 3D Modeling Interface. Learn how to use the Arduino LilyPad to build a wearable 3D modelling interface.
- 360º Scanner. Build a turntable scanner and scan any object 360º using only one Kinect.
- Delta Robot. Build and control your own fast and accurate parallel robot.
Chapter 2: Kinect Basics
Chapter 3: Processing
Chapter 4: Arduino and Kinect: “Hello World”
Chapter 5: Kinect Remote Control
Chapter 6: Kinect Networked Puppet
Chapter 7: Mood Lamps
Chapter 8: Kinect-Driven Drawing Robot
Chapter 9: Kinect Remote-Controlled Vehicles
Chapter 10: Biometric Station
Chapter 11: 3D Modeling Interface
Chapter 12: Turntable Scanner
Chapter 13: Kinect-Controlled Delta Robot