- eBook:Applied Microsoft Business Intelligence
- Author:Patrick LeBlanc, Jessica M. Moss, Dejan Sarka, Dustin Ryan
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:May 26, 2015
- Pages:432 pages
Applied Microsoft Business Intelligence shows you how toleverage the complete set of Microsoft tools—includingMicrosoft Office and SQL Server—to better analyze businessdata.
This book provides best practices for building complete BIsolutions using the full Microsoft toolset. You will learn how toeffectively use SQL Server Analysis and Reporting Services, alongwith Excel, SharePoint, and other tools to provide effective andcohesive solutions for the enterprise. Coverage includes BIarchitecture, data queries, semantic models, multidimensionalmodeling, data analysis and visualization, performance monitoring,data mining, and more, to help you learn to perform practicalbusiness analysis and reporting. Written by an author team thatincludes a key member of the BI product team at Microsoft, thisuseful reference provides expert instruction for more effective useof the Microsoft BI toolset.
- Use Microsoft BI suite cohesively for more effective enterprisesolutions
- Search, analyze, and visualize data more efficiently andcompletely
- Develop flexible and scalable tabular and multidimensionalmodels
Download Applied Microsoft Business Intelligence PDF or ePUB format free