- eBook:Getting Started with Dynamics NAV 2013 Application Development
- Author:Alex Chow
- Data:May 23, 2013
- Pages:230 pages
- Understanding user requirements and drawing inspiration from existing functions
- Creating the application and integrating it into standard Dynamics NAV
- Presented in a simple tutorial style, with a resource to get a free trial full version to help you get started
So, your company has made the wise decision to use Dynamics NAV as its main business software for all its enterprise resource planning. Dive in and learn the ins and outs of the software from a development standpoint and unlock the softwares full potential.
The book will walk you through creating an application from start to finish. Once you know how to create a working application that users can access, you will have the knowledge and the resources needed to create other applications based on the tutorials covered in this guide.
You will start by obtaining a free trial version of Dynamics NAV and then be introduced to the world of analyzing and deriving user problems into a requirements list. Finally, you will be shown how to use the software to knock out these requirements.
You will learn everything you need in order to begin creating your own applications, from translating the users requirements to creating and modifying your system applications. Use Dynamics NAVs capability to create an application and address the users needs, while also learning best practices and simple solutions.
"Getting Started with Dynamics NAV 2013 Application Development" will help you on your way to becoming a great developer!
What you will learn from this book
- Learn how to look under the hood for existing application functions
- Work within the application environment to create relevant projects
- Create and modify an application that is to the users specification
- Relate the application object to the standard system
- Explore functionalities and relationships to get your application working efficiently
Presented in an easy-to-follow, step-by-step tutorial, "Getting Started with Dynamics NAV 2013 Application Development" introduces the reader to the main concepts of developing with Dynamics NAV.
Who this book is written for
"Getting Started with Dynamics NAV 2013 Application Development" is for any user who uses Dynamics NAV as their main business software. This is also for any developers who may be familiar with other accounting software and wish to get into developing within the Dynamics NAV field.
Download Getting Started with Dynamics NAV 2013 Application Development PDF or ePUB format free