- eBook:Angularjs In Action
- Author:Lukas Ruebbelke
- Data:July 25, 2015
- Pages:192 pages
Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.
About the Technology
AngularJS is a jаvascript-based framework that extends HTML, so you can create dynamic, interactive web applications in the same way you create standard static pages. Out of the box, Angular provides most of the functionality you'll need for basic apps, but you won't want to stop there. Intuitive, easy to customize, and test-friendly, Angular practically begs you to build more interesting apps.
About the Book
AngularJS in Action teaches you everything you need to get started with AngularJS. As you read, you'll learn to build interactive single-page web interfaces, apply emerging patterns like MVVM, and tackle key tasks like communicating with back-end servers. All examples are supported by clear explanations and illustrations along with fully annotated code listings.
This book assumes you know at least some jаvascript. No prior exposure to AngularJS is required.
- Get started with AngularJS
- Write your own components
- Best practices for application architecture
- Progressively build a full-featured application
- Covers Angular JS 1.3
- Sample application updated to the latest version of Angular
Lukas Ruebbelke is a full-time web developer and an active contributor to the AngularJS community.
Table of Contents
- PART 1 GET ACQUAINTED WITH ANGULARJS
- Hello AngularJS
- Structuring your AngularJS application
PART 2 MAKE SOMETHING WITH ANGULARJS
- Views and controllers
- Models and services
- Structuring your site with routes
- Forms and validations
- Setting up Karma
- Setting up a Node.js server
- Setting up a Firebase server
- Running the app
Download Angularjs In Action PDF or ePUB format free