- eBook:Android Tablets For Dummies
- Author:Dan Gookin
- Edition:3 edition
- Data:August 3, 2015
- Pages:352 pages
It's not a computer and it's not a smartphone—so what in the world is it? Whether you're new to Android or new to tablets altogether, you're about to experience mobile computing like never before with this fun, full-color guide! Inside, longtime and bestselling author Dan Gookin walks you through setting up your Android tablet, navigating the interface, browsing the web, setting up email, connecting to social media, finding plenty of apps, music, books, and movies to indulge your interests—and so much more.
No matter which Android tablet tickles your fancy, this hands-on, friendly guide takes the intimidation out of the technology and arms you with the confidence and know-how to make the most of your new device. Covering the features native to all Android tablets, as well as model-specific guidance, this new edition of Android Tablets For Dummies will have you customizing your tablet, connecting with WiFi, and choosing the right apps like a pro in no time.
- Set up your tablet, configure the home screen, and get connected
- Surf the web, use email, text and video chat, and keep in touch with social media
- Have fun with photos, videos, games, eBooks, music, and movies
- Get up and running with the new Lollipop OS
Download Android Tablets For Dummies PDF or ePUB format free